September 15, 2020
September 15, 2020
5 simple ways you can help and bring awareness to our cause:
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and follow us on social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Organize a local event and request a speaker
Become an abolitionist
1) Donate: Consider a financial donation or contribution to our Wish List. Our Wish List captures current needs, gift cards, and items that will help support victims or victim support centers. This Wish List also outlines professional services we often seek to help support our clients. Learn more here.
2) Sign up for our monthly newsletter and follow us on social media: Our monthly newsletter is an easy way to stay up to date on our latest fundraisers and local opportunities. We share steps on how to continue being an involved community member, local stories, and more! You can also follow us on social media. It is an easy way to show your support, share relevant information with our growing community, and access a wealth of educational information.
3) Volunteer: We always have opportunities for you to become involved locally. Check out our website for ways you can begin volunteering right now to make a difference. We are also always looking for professional volunteers to donate their knowledge, skills, and time to further our cause.
4) Organize a local event: Bringing community members together is still one of the most impactful ways to raise awareness. Due to the current circumstances, consider hosting a Zoom event and requesting one of our speakers to share with your friends and family. We also invite you to be a part of our 2020 Gala coming up in November that will take place 100% virtually.
5) Become an ambassador: As an ambassador you carry the cause and will be equipped with our Tool Kit to support you in becoming a vital influence within your community. Learn more about our ambassador program here.